Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taking Baby Home!



Emma came home today! We were so excited! She passed her last few tests with flying colors and the doctor had us even skip one because she was doing so well. Ian and I spent the last few nights at the hospital for the test feedings and I am so excited that we do not have to go back. After nine weeks of either being there or driving down there every day, I am very excited to not go back. Emma is doing great and we are looking forward to Grandma's arrival tomorrow. While nothing is really set up or ready, we are so ready for her to be home!

8 comments:

Stringham Family said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I am really happy for you that you finally get to have your sweet little girl come home with you! Enjoy!

Shannon said...

Congrats!! That is awesome! She is so adorable in that carseat!

Carl and Kate said...

Wow! What a relief! She looks like some pretty precious cargo the way she is all packed into her carseat. I am so happy for you. She is finally all yours. I sure love ya! Enjoy your little one!

Jake and Emily said...

Cant wait to hold her! I am so excited to come see you!
Emily

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Yay! HOw exciting! Congratulations. I love your carseat. She looks like a little doll in there.

Jewel-e said...

Hurray, hurray! We're so happy for your little family! She is so precious!

Los Bradshaw said...

Yea!!!! We are so excited for you guys and are so glad everything has turned out well and you have a beautiful baby girl!

Miles said...

So excited for you. Congrats! I bet this day couldn't come soon enough. So glad to hear things are going well.