Friday, July 4, 2008

She is Here!




Emma Lynn Walser was Born on July 3, 2008 in UVRMC in Provo, Utah. The real contractions started around 6 am on July 3. I was first checked at 3 and found out that I was already dialated to a four. So I then got my wonderful epidural. After that I was in such a great mood that I didnt realize how fast time went by. Then two hours laters I was checked again. and was fully dialated. So I was wheeled over the delivery room where we the nurses told me what to do perfectly. We were in there for 20 minutes and Emma Lynn was born at 7:11 pm. Little Emma came out screaming on the fourth push. She was 4 pounds 12 ounces. And 15 3/4 long. So she weighs alot more than what we were thinking, even if she would have come next week. we were hoping that she would weigh maybe 4 pounds or 4 pounds and 8 oz, So she is doing well. Emma is getting stronger even by the time when Ian went up stairs to say good night to her. They already had her off the ventalator. And she doesnt even need oxygen, She is breathing on her own. But I get to leave the hospital on Sat. But Emma will be in the NICU for a little while. She is so strong and just waiting for some test results and and to see how feedings go. But we will keep every one updated! Oh she is so bueatiful, and I am so happy to be walking around!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Congratulations, Ian and Mandy! That's so exciting! You'll make great parents!

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you both...hopefully before she is walking. :o) We are so glad you are both doing so well! Thanks for sharing with us! :o)