Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Funny


Emma has on her super hero mask to protect her eyes from the extra lamps. In this picture she is holding her own pacifier. We thought it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Stringham Family said...

Mandy-

It's Tiff. I am so glad that I found you on here. Your little girl is adorable. I am glad she is doing better. That is so scary. Keep in touch. I hope you get to take her home soon. Talk to you soon.

Love Ya!
Tiff

Shannon said...

Ian and Mandy Congrats!!! We are so happy and excited for you two! Emma is just beautiful. I love how she is holding her own binkie -- that cracks me up. Too cute!! Hope your healing well Mandy. We could not be more proud of all of you.

-Shannon McCune

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Aw, that is funny- as if she thinks someone is going to snatch her paci while she's not looking! I hope you're feeling well and getting rested. Is Emma still on a feeding tube?