Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Update

Last night I started having contractions. They were pretty strong at first, so they put me on a IV to try to slow everything down. But as time went on through out the night not much happened and my contractions were getting farther and farther apart. So now almost 24 hours later everything slowed down. So its a little uncomfortable but we shouldn't expect anything yet. So I am now on super bed rest, hooked up to a IV and a monitor for another solid two days at least. But her heart rate is strong and she seems to be doing just fine. So we will see if anything happens in the next two days!

1 comment:

the milners said...

Hey, Mandy! I found you guys through the Riley's blog. We had heard from them that you had gone into the hospital early and I'm so glad you've been able to tough it out. You're little one will be one lucky girl to have you and Ian as parents! I'll keep checking back for baby updates! p.s. if you're bored, check out our blog to see our crazy life! mathew-and-shannon.blogspot.com