Grandma Taylor came out to help out with Emma coming home. We have been having fun with her in town and we are not to excited that she is leaving in a few days. But Emma is now a month old and is doing great! At her first doctors appointment she gained a few ounces and we are so glad, and its a huge relief! So she is now 5 pounds and 9.5 ounces!
16 years ago





4 comments:
What a blessing! She is so beautiful! Don't you worry about being without your mom. You and Ian are naturals! I am just so glad things have turned out so well! We keep thinking and praying for you! :o) All the Wheeler's
That is one proud Daddy right there! Great news!
Hey guys,
Emma is absolutely beautiful, no surprise though. I am so glad to hear that she is home and doing great. We miss you all and can't wait to see you in October.
Love,
The Arrastia Family
So cute! I'm sure you are enjoying having her at home. Why does she have to go back?
Post a Comment