Friday, July 4, 2008

Emma is now One day old!














Well things seem to be going really well. The doctor made a guess that if everything goes as planned we can take her home in four weeks. But the swelling has gone down. Her blood work came back great, so now we are just waiting on the tests for any infections. But we will start feeding with a tube into her stomach in the next few days. So we are slowly making progress. But the nurses put a bow on her head and she looks really cute.

7 comments:

the milners said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Jeff Rosenbaugh said...

I'm so proud of you kids... Ian, we need to get together before I leave for Houston, otherwise Emma will never know her uncle Jeff!

Charlotte said...

Hi Ian and Mandy. Emma is sooooo beautiful. I'm so happy everything is going well. I'm not sure who she looks like yet, but she definately has Mandys nose. I will keep checking youre blog for updates. Please give some kisses to my precious little neice and tell her her Aunt Brittany says she loves you! I love you all! Britany
Will, Alex and Aiden also say Hi and congrats.

Hi, I'm Erin said...

She is SO beautiful! Congratulations you guys! And yay for the epidural!!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! Congratulations! We are so glad she's here & healthy. The kids say they love her and she is a beauty!

Bonecrusher said...

Those are some proud parents right there! What a cute little, Emma. We like that name. In fact, there is a good chance our first daughter will be named Emma. That means they have to be friends....or enemies. I vote friends.

Carl and Kate said...

OH Mandy, She is so beautiful! So perfect!!! We are so happy for you and glad to hear things are going well and she is developing fast. You two are amazing! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Love ya
Kate