Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trip To Denver


Grandpa always does a treasure hunt for the Grandkids. While Emma and Baily were a little too small to really understand. They did enjoy following everyone around.

Emma with Grandma!

We spent a good amount of time just hanging around the house and enjoying our time together. Here is a video of Taylor making Emma laugh. It's pretty cute. I ran out of space on my small camera so its not too long. What great cousins Emma has. We were also able to spend some time at M&M's house. Emma really enjoyed playing with Tanner and Gavin. And ended up with a few good bruises, but she had a blast. When else do you get to play on a pirate ship!

3 comments:

Carol T said...

We just loved having you here! Come see us anytime.
Give Emma a big kiss from Grandma!

The Layton Family said...

Best pirate ship you'll ever ride!!!

Jason.and.Carla said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys! : (