Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pictures of my Hubby! Love it!

Ian and Tyler
The whole Pedersen Crew and Ian is on the right
Cute Stuff!
I love this one! I was able to start the fix on this photo, but its a little damage and my skills on photo restoration are not that awesome yet. But I will make sure this one is awesome! This is now the background on my computer!
Carla!

Oh precious Nolan! No, You are my Sunshine! Love ya!
We are cleaning out our closet that we store a ton of stuff in, and we found these photos in there. I just had to post them! My husband was super cute as a kid, and his siblings are just fun to post!

3 comments:

Curtis Family said...

What a handsome young man!!! We miss you guys!

The Layton Family said...

Still laughing!!! Love that sweet little Sunshine!

Jason.and.Carla said...

REALLY GUYS!? REALLY?