Over the break we wanted to take Emma out to play in the snow. So we got her all dressed up in her gear, which we bought last spring and thats why they are super big on her. Dad taught her how to eat snow. Now Emma thinks that she should eat all the snow she can get her hands on, Awesome, she doesn't even care what color it is. Thanks Dad!
Emma likes the slide on my sisters's playset during the winter and summer!
This was Emma sledding, right outside of our door. I think she really liked it. She just likes to eat snow more!





3 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! She is a tough little girl.
Mom
Adorable! Snow and children just go together!
I LOVE these videos! She cracks me up! I love how Ian handles her like she's a doll. HILARIOUS! And she loves it!
Post a Comment