Friday, December 5, 2008

Emma Talking

This is how we spend our friday nights while dad is at work!

3 comments:

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

So sweet! She is getting SO big! I guess I still just expect her to be a newborn...she is a doll! It is good to hear I'm not the only wife who spends some Friday nights alone. :o) Not alone, just without my husband. :o) Hope your holidays have gone and will go well!

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Too cute! Oh, Mandy I am so glad that you found Christina! I have been thinking about you so much cause I knew you were going to have a baby and all. I am so sorry things were so rough but what a gorgeous gal you have there! I am going to add you to my bog and you can add me. Oh the good ol days, man yesterday I was wishing for one of my super exciting birthday slumber parties not waking up with my sick little lady but what can we do. Anyway you look fabulous as always and say Hi so Ian for me.

Pancake said...

MANDY!!

You and Ian have the CUTEST baby girl! BUt look at her parents!