Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update

Hey All,
I just wanted to say that we are doing great. I just left my camera at a friends, so I will post pictures from our Christmas Vacation as soon as I get it back. We had a blast in Denver. It was a long trip that was really fun and so exhausted. I think we even tired Emma out. Last night she fell asleep at 6 pm and didnt wake up to eat till 2 am. Then fell back asleep till 9:30 am. She was awake for a little while and is now asleep on the couch next to me. I am just glad that she is sleeping. She is eating now eating more formula. So I think she is going to be growing a good amount over the next few weeks. She tired Juice for the first time on this trip, and she gets pretty mad if you take the bottle out before she is done with her two ounces. But hey I enjoy my food too, so why shouldn't my daughter. But I will post pictures of our christmas as soon as I can.
See ya!

No comments: