So cute! She has one of those kissable squeezable baby faces. You'd better tell her to hide those cute cheeks from the Grandmas! I love her new dresses too :)
Mandy!!!! This is so exciting! I've been trying all different ways to find you. I had no idea you had a blog. Emma is so cute. My mom told me you had a baby. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad you found me. We totally have to keep in touch. It looks like you guys are doing really well!
Ian and I are both from Colorado. We started dating just after he got off his mission from Long Beach, Ca. We were married ten months later in April in the Denver Temple. I then graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors of Science in Business Finance. When I graduated, Ian transferred down to BYU in Provo, Utah, where he was able to get into the Accounting Program. He has now graduated with a Masters in Accounting, and has started working using that degree. Emma was born in July of 2008, while we had some troubles getting her here we are all healthy and doing great!We are so grateful for the blessing we have and are receiving every day.
5 comments:
So cute! She has one of those kissable squeezable baby faces. You'd better tell her to hide those cute cheeks from the Grandmas! I love her new dresses too :)
I love the expression on her face in the pic on the bottom. She is so cute!
Emma is darling! She is so cute with her little bows on. We can't wait to see you guys!
What a sweet face! And man she makes that beanie look awesome! We are so excited to see you guys very soon!!
Mandy!!!! This is so exciting! I've been trying all different ways to find you. I had no idea you had a blog. Emma is so cute. My mom told me you had a baby. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad you found me. We totally have to keep in touch. It looks like you guys are doing really well!
Post a Comment