Friday, November 21, 2008

I was tagged yet again.

10 years ago I...
1-I was a freshman at Bear Creek High School and super involved in my freshman basketball team (that I would quit at the end of the year because we were horrible, 2-16 och! Lets just say I figured out that I was better at dancing than at playing point guard)
2- I still thought Ian was cute! But couldn’t care less how he was doing in school! Oh how things have changed…

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Give Emma a bath. 2- Try to get the car’s fixed. 3- Laundry 4- Christmas Gifts
5- Working out.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Coke ( sorry mom ;) 2- Chocolate Chip Cookies 3- Pomegranates 4- Sub Zero Ice Cream 5- Chocolate anything…

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Pay for the Rest of Ian’s Schooling 2- Buy a House! 3- Buy us some new cars that are at least four doors! 4- Buys some great furniture for our new house!
5- Make sure Emma is taken care of.

5 places I have lived...
1-American Fork, Utah 2-Rexburg, Idaho 3- Vashon Island, Washington
4-Morrison, Colorado 5-Kalispell, Montana

5 jobs that I have had...
1-Financial Assistant 2-Assistant Manager at Jamba Juice 3-Server
4-Seasonal Worker at Kohl’s 5-Data Entry

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I tag Carla, Megan L., Meag M., Linds, and Lisa

1 comment:

denny said...

Email me your addres so that I can send a christmas card.

Bishop Fillmore