TagRules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.
3 Joys:
1) Getting Emma into a deep sleep so I can shower and enjoy it!
2) Having my husband around
3) Spending time with my Family!
3 Fears:
1) If something happens to Ian
2) If something happens to Emma
3) Getting Pregnant right now.
3 Current Goals:
1) Losing some baby weight!
2) Getting a schedule with Emma! aka some sleep!
3) Getting back on track as far as scripture reading, and temple attendance.
3 Current Obsessions:
1) Getting cute stuff for Emma!
2) Sleep because I don't get any.
3) Stephanie Meyer's Twlight series, currently reading Breaking dawn. And so sad that its the last of the series.
3 Random Facts About Myself:
1) I am tired of being afraid of the bugs in our apartment.
2) I really miss dancing.
3) I love being a MOM!
MY THREE FAVORITE...
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Rice Dream (I am on a Dairy free diet for Emma, and Sarah suggested this, and its acutally good!)
2. Gum
3. Neti Pot (Had a cold and didn't know what medicine I could take while nursing!)
What are your three favorite movies?
1. You Got Mail
2. Singing in the Rain
3. The Twilght movie (ok i know its not out yet but I cheated)
What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Been on a Cruise
2. Never been to another country (besides Mexico)
3. Buy a House!
What three things can you not live without?
1. My Fam, Ian and Emma
2. Hot water
3. Coke or Cherry Coke, its kind of a toss up!
What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Pasta with half Alfredo sauce and half Meat sauce from Olive garden!
2. Fresh Corn on the Cob
3. Bacon Cheeseburgers
What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Ugly Betty
2. The Office
3. Pushing daisys
What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Denver
2. St. George
3. Rexburg
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Peanut Butter Brownies
2. My Mom's Chocolate chip cookies
3. A Ovaltine milk shake
What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A House
2. New four door cars
3. Time shares so we can travel everywhere!
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. My Family was always healthy
2. My whole famliy is active in the church.
3. Endless Money! that would be fun!
I tag Meag, Ashley W, Melissa, Emily, and Erin. If not I totally understand!
16 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment