Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baily Family


This past weekend we drove up to Rupurt, Idaho to go to my Grandpa's 89th Birthday party. But this picture has my two sisters, Emily and Melissa, with all of their kids, My Parents, My Grandparents, My Great Aunt Alta, and of course Emma and I. My Grandma is holding Emma, and I think she was pretty excited to do so. It was fun to see everyone and I think it meant a lot to my Grandparents.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Little Emma is getting so big :)! Too cute! Looks like you guys had a good time.

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Mandy you're little girl is sooooooooo cute, I'm so happy for you. You know it's funny because my Grandma grew up in Rupert, Idaho, and I think she still has family there. So I bet your grandparents know some of my family (small world) and I dated a guy from Rupert. Oh yes, Rupert is also the town I stayed when traveling to BYU-I; my mom and I stayed in the Pink Flamingo. This place was great, going into our bathroom there was a cow looking in our window; also on this stay I had a major, migrane headache that was so bad I had to go to the hospital. Rupert holds lots of memories for me, and it's such a small town. Weird huh?

Jessica said...

She is so beauthiful! I love her dark eyes and all of that cute hair. We can't wait to see you guys!