Thursday, September 11, 2008

Emma's Doctor appointment

Hey all! Just took Emma into the Doctor. She is now 7 pounds 6 ounces and 19 inches long! While she seems to have a allergy to dairy, which means I am now eating veggies, fruit, and meat! And ofcourse pop. Gotta love pop. So at least I can still have that. But what I really want is ice cream or buttermilk pancakes. Oh yummy! But hey we will see if this will help her otherwise we will go another way and I can have my ice cream.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Aw, she is still so little! I want to hold her. We loved her announcement. Sorry about the ice cream... I think they make fake stuff that's supposed to be pretty good. Who knows? Take care!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

I love the post, because Edwin was thought to be allergic to dairy as well. And one of my biggest scares was to go without ice cream, isn't ice cream just amazing.Luckily, he's not allergic to dairy. I do hope you find out what's going on with your little girl and her digestion. I also hope the day comes soon that you can have ice cream again. Oh, one thing you can have either sorbet or sherbert, I'm not sure which one has the dairy and which one doesn't; also my sisters love Rice Dream, which is a rice milk form of Ice Cream.