Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Baby Girl!

This is me 6 days before
This is when they were cleaning her off right after. I am super out of it. I could barely keep my eyes open.
Being Weighed. She held onto the side as tight as possible.
Up close

Sisters meeting for the first time.

Just checking her out, trying to see whats going on.

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor visiting. They were so wonderful and took Emma for us while we were in the hospital.

Before we left. So pretty!

Getting ready to go, she's a strawberry!

Packed up in her car seat for the first time. Leaving the hospital.

Elizabeth Joyce Walser
"Ellie"

We are at home now and trying to survive. Ian's been able to take off work and its been wonderful. I lost a little too much blood and so I am still feeling out of it. But slowly getting there. Ellie is doing great and its so fun to finally have her here. We are just enjoying our time together as a family, Emma is doing great and loves her baby sister so much, sometimes a little too much. But we are working on that. I think she is just happy that her Daddy is around. Friends and Family have been great with helping out and we are just trying to remember how to take care of one so small. So Blessed to be at this point.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh my goodness, she's adorable! I just want to squeeze her! Congratulations!!!!!

Hi, I'm Erin said...

So sweet! I love the picture of the girls. And I love all of Ellie's hair! Congrats guys :)

Melissa said...

I love the strawberry! She's so cute, what a blessed family!:)

Jodie Blenker said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!