
Happy Easter! This was our Queen of the Eggs this year. Ian has a game we play with eggs where he pretty much encourages you to hit eggs with another person and if you egg doesn't break then you win! Well not sure what her egg was made out of, but it crushed every other egg. We did a good amount of eggs and she came out on top.

We had a fun time dying eggs.

Yep, fun time.

The whole set up and yes we dyed 18 eggs, it was alot of fun. Emma always enjoys it.

This is our Easter girl on Sunday morning. It was a quick picture because we have earlier church but Emma loved that her dress was pink!

Emma and Daddy went to their first baseball game this season. I didn't want to push it by walking around that much. So it was a daddy daughter date. I told Ian to take lots of pictures. So he took the camera to the game and then brought it back home. And it never left the case. awesome. But it was shorter game. They went to batting practice before, got two balls from the Padres, and Emma threw one back. So they brought only one home. And I guess she feel asleep for a few innings. Then got cold, so they came home a little early. But Emma was so glad she got to go to a Baseball game with her Daddy.
As for me and the baby we are doing well. I am 37 weeks tomorrow and doing well. My body is getting ready for labor already and my Doctor gave me a 50/50 chance of making it to my next weeks appointment. We are excited and Ian is trying to work as much as possible so he can get his work done before he goes on Paternity leave. But for some reason I can totally see him working on his laptop while we are at the hospital. But I am so grateful for a husband that will work that hard. So we are looking forward to this little girl and she could be here at any time or in 3 weeks. Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment