

So while my visiting teachers were here last time, Emma decided to take some vasaline and cover herself pretty much head to toe in that awesome stuff. It took almost a week for the grease to wash out of her hair. But hey she was very soft for a while. I had to laugh.


For potty training, we let emma pick out some toys and if she goes #2 then she gets a toy. One of her latest ones she picked out a spiderman puzzle. She was so excited and now she really like to put it together. So this is Ian and her putting it together the first time. She was really proud of herself. I think she will be getting a few puzzles for chirstmas.
2 comments:
We love you Emma! Way to keep Mommy and Daddy busy!
Maybe I should try that hair treatment! It's times like that you just have to take a picture so you can laugh later!!!
Post a Comment