Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby girl #2, Nine weeks

Ok so here she is at 9 weeks. Everything looks good today, so they called this my graduation appointment and from here on out I will go to a normal OB-GYN. But she looks great, this is not the best pic, but I could see her spinal cord, and her little nubbin that will be her arms and legs. But she looks good. And the morning sickness is only about 18 hours a day instead of the 24. So hey that is progress. But we are just excited!

4 comments:

Carol T said...

So happy for your family, we love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Are you going to tell us how you know it is a girl at 9 weeks?

Melissa said...

She's a hamball like Emma already, I can tell:) So happy things looked good!

Jodie Blenker said...

Congratulations :)