Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our New Graduate!

This past week Ian Graduated with A Master in Accounting from BYU!
Ian really liked his outfit!
But we are so proud of him!

His wonderful Family drove out from Colorado to surprise him. While the rest of us have been planning this for months, Ian had no idea. And was so excited when they just happened to turn up at a restaurant we were at! The Perdersen's were able to meet up with us and come to the ceremonies. So here is the whole Gang.

Emma was able to find the closest thing to dirt while we were waiting for Ian after graduation.

And of course everyone wants to sit with Aunt Carla! Carla was so fun to have with us and we are so grateful to her husband for letting her come and celebrate with us.


Playing on the Campus. Whats better than a really steep hill by the library! Oh and falling.

Thanks to Ian's sisters and their Family for making there way out here and taking time off of work. We had so much fun and are still recovering from our fun weekend. I know it was a good amount of work but it meant so much for you guys to be here to celebrate with us!

Oh and good job honey for finishing this big accomplishment. We are so proud of you and we are now ready to start the next phase of our life! Off to Denver! We love you!

6 comments:

Carol T said...

Congrats Ian. We are proud of you. See you soon.
Mom

Jake and Emily said...

Congrats! I totally want some cotton candy now!

Jason.and.Carla said...

Okay SOOO much fun! Thanks for letting me come stay with you! I had so much fun! The Cotton Candy was amazing and hanging out with you guys was a blast! Ian Congrats and I'm so proud of you! PTO was SO worth it!!! I loved it!!! Thanks again! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Yay! Congrats Ian (and Mandy too!) It's so exciting to be done with school. I love that pic of you two, it's a good one!

Charlotte said...

We are so sad we could not be there! Ian, you look terrific in your graduation outfit! We are so proud of you and all your hard work!

denny said...

Congratulation to Ian. What a great accomplishment. Good luck in your new job