This was a sunday morning and with Toys everywhere we are dancing, when we should be leaving for church. So Ian is making some "awesome" music for Emma to dance too. We really enjoy dancing. We have traded "fancy feet" for just good old circles. Right now our favorite things are dancing, dogs, birds, Aladdin and Daddy. Dad is pretty busy with School, and his Job ending. So we don't see him a ton right now. So the time he is around its fun time. Although that will all change next week. When he will always be around and I won't know what to do with him! Just kidding... kind of. But we are very excited for Graduation coming up. And even though Ian doesn't really want to walk, he is doing it for mostly my pleasure. I know he has worked very hard for this and I just want him to enjoy it for a little bit. Well maybe a week and then he should work on his CPA exams. See its not really over!
16 years ago





2 comments:
I can see dance lessons in your future!
Lucky for me it doesn't have to be a good beat, just so long as she can hear it...
Post a Comment