Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunday's are just hard

We have Church during Emma's nap time. So we come home from Church. Try to get her to eat some lunch and then put her down for a nap. So here is Emma trying to eat her sandwich. And her very mature parents are trying not to laugh, but as you can see the camera shakes everytime we do. Oh the joys of being parents!

6 comments:

Curtis Family said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I laughed out loud so many times. She is such a little doll! We have church at 1 and that has been rough on our little one too. That video was a CLASSIC!! Hope to see you guys soon. My little sis is graduating this year and we were talking about college and the amazing friends you make there and I thought about you! Remember when you rubbed the charlie horses out of my legs, and starburst hearts at valentines day!?!?! Love ya mandy. You are the best!

Jake and Emily said...

that is so funny. Our church time is 11 and it messes up lunch and nap time!

Carol T said...

That is so cute! Sundays are fun!

Charlotte said...

Too funny! I agree Sunday's are hard! :)

Hi, I'm Erin said...

How sweet is she!?! My boys would just be screaming if they were that tired.

Jason.and.Carla said...

This is the BEST! SOOO funny! I was laughing the whole time watching this.