Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ketchup! So good!

Oh Ketchup is so good. We like to dip everything into it!
Then try to lick every last bit of it out with our fingers, hands, arms, and then our face!

On Saturday Dad was working late so we took him dinner. Emma got a hamburger for dinner. She ate about a fourth of it when mom thought it would be fun to give her some ketchup with it. Well Emma then completely covered the next section of her hamburger with ketchup. Then tried to suck the ketchup off, cause we wouldn't want to actually eat the thing. And then just kept re-dipping the same piece. I just thought it was funny, and I realized how much I enjoyed ketchup growing up. As my mom could tell everyone, she is a pro at getting ketchup stains out of white shirts. Something that I have yet to learn, but by the looks of things, I will have to figure that one out!

4 comments:

Carol T said...

Wow, she does like ketchup!
Yes, I do remember getting ketchup stains out of all my kids clothes!!!!

celeste'sblog said...

Oh Mandy and ketchup. I do remember all those mornings at Burger King after seminary with you putting an entire packet of ketchup on one round hash brown. Like mother, like daughter.

The Layton Family said...

ha ha ha! Love those faces. Let me know when you figure out the ketchup thing!

Jason.and.Carla said...

LEISEL SAYS: She must get that from me. She makes me so proud!