
Happy Halloween, Emmas was in the middle! The small one. it fits

Emma was a fairy! I made the Tutu and her sweet bows and bought the wings. Melissa taught me how to make the tutu, mostly because her two girls were also faires. I know these are not the best shots of her in her outfit but she can run away from me now. I think Melissa was able to get some better ones but this is what we have for now. It was a little cold so we did lots of layers and some jeans. It was just too cold for tights.

Daddy making our little fairy fly!

Emma and her cousin fairy Baily are sneaking upstairs to get into things. Emma really likes stairs because we dont have any in our apartment.

Oh the candy, we like like the suckers! And they got all over our nice white shirt.
3 comments:
What a cutie! Emma and Baily look so cute climbing the stairs. I hope you all had fun!
Mom
What an adorable fairy!
Cute fairy outfit! She looks older, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment