Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just playing!

Its starting to get cold so we are getting some cute things that are on sale for Emma, I found this cute jacket. And we got her some brown boots!
In this picture and you can see the bruise on her head that is starting to heal. She was pretty tired when we were taking these. Sundays are hard, totally messes up nap time. So this was a pretty good sad face.

We are getting Emma's costume ready for halloween, so she has decided that she likes it! Well part of it, and that can always change.


3 comments:

Carol T said...

What a cutie! She looks so grown up in these pictures! I am glad she likes her Halloween costume.
Mom

A Tango with the Tingey's said...

Hey Mandy it's Charlotte & Evelyn from the Quincy ward! I found your blog through Carla's and it was so fun to see what Emma is like now. I was looking at some older posts and just cracking up because our daughters have had soooo many of the same outfits! Mostly from Target :) They look alike anyway and at their 14 month check-up they weighed within 1 oz of each other! I think they are meant to be friends when you guys make it back out to Denver. They even have the same Halloween wings - got our pink ones at the dollar store. Anyways it will be fun to keep tabs on your guys! Hope Ian's schooling goes well!

Jason.and.Carla said...

I just love that cute little thing! Mandy you are such an awesome mom and you have done great with her. She is to die for! Hope you are doing awesome! We need to play MK sometime! I miss it!