While Melissa took some real pictures this is what we took with out small camera. Ian really enjoys playing with Emma, and Emma really likes to be thrown into the air. So I just thought this was a funny picture!
Ian and I are both from Colorado. We started dating just after he got off his mission from Long Beach, Ca. We were married ten months later in April in the Denver Temple. I then graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors of Science in Business Finance. When I graduated, Ian transferred down to BYU in Provo, Utah, where he was able to get into the Accounting Program. He has now graduated with a Masters in Accounting, and has started working using that degree. Emma was born in July of 2008, while we had some troubles getting her here we are all healthy and doing great!We are so grateful for the blessing we have and are receiving every day.
9 comments:
OK, that kind of scares me!!! She looks like she is flying!
See you on Monday.
Mom
Don't worry mom. I've never dropped a pop fly in my life. At least not that I remember... ;-)
wow she's really up there
LOVE IT!
Wow, she looks like super woman! But a much cuter, baby version.
We just can't wait to see that in person!!!!!
Cute picture! She is sure a cutie.
LOVE THIS! Ian can you please throw me up like that? I haven't done it in a while... ;O)
Wow what a great camera my kids always look like blobs when i try to take a picture of them in the air!
Post a Comment