Saturday, April 4, 2009

Short Update!




More Baby pics. We have one of Bath time. Emma is starting to enjoy bath time. And is now pretty happy the whole time. And the other picture was from two days ago, I picked up the camera and she just started smiling, so I took some pictures since she was so excited about it. But we are doing really well. Ian is finishing up the semester and we will start to get ready to move to Denver for the summer. I am excited for summer to come and since it is currently snowing... I am looking forward to the sunshine and being outside. Emma has a upcoming Doctors appointment, but I dont think she will gain much weight since she is always moving around. But she is now shaking her head back and forth and she always does it after I ask her a question. So its nice to know that she has a head start on saying no!

3 comments:

Carol T said...

Can't wait to have you all in Denver.
Little Miss Blue Eyes!
Grandma

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Emma has a great smile! Oh boy, no... currently my least favorite toddler word! I'd stick with the head shaking :)

The Layton Family said...

So way cute! Glad to hear she's enjoying the bath. We are so thrilled to see you guys, and wish time would go by faster so we wouldn't have to wait so long! Still, the first thing to come out of Gavin's mouth when he starts his prayers, " I go Ian and Mandy's" I'm not sure if he's thankful or if he's asking to go, but it must be important because it's the first thing he says every time!