Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Emma's Swing




I put Emma in her swing maybe every other day so I can get some things done around the apartment. She really likes the music on it. But there is a red button on left side that she just loves to stare at. Funny when there are so many other things for her to look at. There is even a mobile on the swing that moves with her, but there is just something about that button!

2 comments:

Jason.and.Carla said...

I just love her so much! She is so beautiful. And I love how she stares at the red button... Babies are always interested in the littlest things. Like the boxes that toys come in and not the actual toys. ;O) She's so dang cute... She makes me want one! :D

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY, Edwin does almost the exact same thing on his swing, he stares at the warning label. He'll stare at it for so long that he stares himself into sleep. How fun!