Cutest dang pumpkin I've ever seen! (Little baby pumpkin I mean...) And Mandy you look great! I really do love short hair on you. Oh and tell Ian that he's a punk. Love you guys!
Hey guys its Brittany. We finally got internet out here in cali so I set up a blog but it will take me some time to set it up all nice like you guys. Emma is adorable and Mandy-your hair is so cute. You look awesome. My email is emncamillionaire@yahoo.com and home phone is 424-247-8758 I miss and love you all!
Ian and I are both from Colorado. We started dating just after he got off his mission from Long Beach, Ca. We were married ten months later in April in the Denver Temple. I then graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors of Science in Business Finance. When I graduated, Ian transferred down to BYU in Provo, Utah, where he was able to get into the Accounting Program. He has now graduated with a Masters in Accounting, and has started working using that degree. Emma was born in July of 2008, while we had some troubles getting her here we are all healthy and doing great!We are so grateful for the blessing we have and are receiving every day.
9 comments:
Cutest dang pumpkin I've ever seen! (Little baby pumpkin I mean...) And Mandy you look great! I really do love short hair on you. Oh and tell Ian that he's a punk. Love you guys!
Adorable pics Mandy! She's has the cutest smile!
Emma is adorable! I love the pumpkin costume and her smile is so sweet! They grow too fast.
What a sweet little pumpkin! Wish we were there to see you guys in person!!
Adorable! I love it!
So cute! What a little sweetie-pie! I love that you are staying on top of your scrapbooking too! Way to go, Mandy!
what a sweet little pumpkin! We can't wait to see you guys... only like 6 more months... that's forever, huh?!
Hey guys its Brittany. We finally got internet out here in cali so I set up a blog but it will take me some time to set it up all nice like you guys. Emma is adorable and Mandy-your hair is so cute. You look awesome. My email is emncamillionaire@yahoo.com and home phone is 424-247-8758 I miss and love you all!
Please tell Megan and Jess that I couldnt leave them a message because only people who were invited can access their blogs.
Post a Comment