Everything looks really good at our first ultrasound. I am measuring a little small, but that's normal. So great to be at this point. Thanks for the support from our family and friends. 6 weeks down, hopefully 34 more to go. I would be ok with 33!
congratulations! did you say it's a girl?? how do you know? I wonder if it's because it was "about that time", or if i have amazing intuition, but i was just thinking, "hmm...i wonder if ian and mandy are pregnant??"
If it is a girl, Arik feels Ian's pain. Congrats. Hope this one is better than the last one. My second delivery was so much better than the nightmare of the first.
WOW! I'm so glad I just looked at your blog! Congrats! Guess I will have to send that maternity dress back to you :) Here's hoping for a nice easy pregnancy this go-around!
Ian and I are both from Colorado. We started dating just after he got off his mission from Long Beach, Ca. We were married ten months later in April in the Denver Temple. I then graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors of Science in Business Finance. When I graduated, Ian transferred down to BYU in Provo, Utah, where he was able to get into the Accounting Program. He has now graduated with a Masters in Accounting, and has started working using that degree. Emma was born in July of 2008, while we had some troubles getting her here we are all healthy and doing great!We are so grateful for the blessing we have and are receiving every day.
8 comments:
congratulations! did you say it's a girl?? how do you know? I wonder if it's because it was "about that time", or if i have amazing intuition, but i was just thinking, "hmm...i wonder if ian and mandy are pregnant??"
Congrats to you guys! We are super excited for you. I was wondering how you knew it was a girl too?? Hope all goes well. You will be in our prayers!
If it is a girl, Arik feels Ian's pain. Congrats. Hope this one is better than the last one. My second delivery was so much better than the nightmare of the first.
Congratulations!
Wow, very exciting news. Hope you are feeling alright. A sister for emma will be so fun.
Wonderful, you are always in our prayers. We love you,Mom.
WOW! I'm so glad I just looked at your blog! Congrats! Guess I will have to send that maternity dress back to you :) Here's hoping for a nice easy pregnancy this go-around!
Oh, and how are you so sure it's a girl already?
Post a Comment