We had a fun father's day. At night we all got together with my Dad to celebrate. So here are some awesome pics of my Dad having his hair pulled out, but here he is with all of his grandkids!



Emma eating a cob of corn, she really likes it.

The morning of, striking a pose!
So I did a good amount of baking for Father's day. Both for Ian and the Desserts for my Dad.

Brown sugar bacon
German Chocolate Cupcakes, I made the frosting from scratch. It was pretty yummy.

But since Ian isn't really a coconut person, I also made sour cream pound cake for strawberry shortcake.

Home made Apple pie, not quite as pretty as moms, but I was still proud of it.

And we had corn pancakes for breakfast with the bacon.
Pretty much it was a yummy day.
Emma dancing, and eating Candy(sorry) but she kinda does the robot, not her best but just a sample. Love it.
3 comments:
So cute, and makes me want to eat all those good desserts again! I love that picture of Emma with the corn!
You worked so hard for all the great dads in our family. Thanks for all you did to make it a wonderful day for Dad. Love ya, Mom
Love the robot! Great job Ian on the CPA, and Mandy... equally impressive baking!
Post a Comment