Ok so we got a new camera. A lot smaller, and not as fancy. But a great point and shoot one. So here is a update.

Its been warm, so we have loved being outside.

Whats that? it was a bird. He visit us about every 20 minutes. And he sits on top of our chimney and coos. At first fun, now a little annoying.

Aunt Emily running really fast on the golf course behind my parents house.

Em's a great teacher, but Emma couldn't wait her turn. So she did it herself.

This is the best picture I could get of Emma's new PJ's. They are tangled ones. Emma was so excited that she acted out a scene from the movie. It took me a while to figure out what she was doing. But I did catch on. So cute.

This is Emma showing me how fast she is. Running up and down the drive way.

And back down the drive way.

Emma got a princess tea set from her Daddy.

He went on a few trips lately for work and brought this back home from San Francisco. We have been playing lots of tea or lots of "hot chocolate" too.
But we are doing well. My surgery went well and I am just recovering. My wonderful mom watched Emma for us that day. And my wonderful sister in law had Emma come spend the night at her house so I had two more days of recovery. I have a great family on both sides so it been so nice to not have to worry about small things, so thanks to everyone.
2 comments:
We love you, Mandy! Hope you feel good and get stronger every day.
Mom
Love the pictures, Emma's expressions are so cute, she is such a crack up! Had so much fun out there, can't wait to be there for good soon!!!
Post a Comment