Tonight we went to get some yummy Vietnamese noodle bowls. And then we went to the Aquarium. Grandpa Taylor took us out for the night. It was a fun night with a little bit of our family.

Emma and Landon

Yep, this is the best we got with the two of us!

It was a nuggets night, so the kids got to be by Rocky, but its a little fuzzy.

Russell with a sea horse. This was a pretty important pic to him!

Good faces

Shark!

They could swim over us.

Yep, Emma was petting a snake. And I was a good 5 feet away! She was able to pet a snake, turtle, star fish, and a sting ray. We did try to feed the sting rays, but Emma would get nervous and just throw the fish in. I can't say I blame her. She has fun keeping up with her cousins.

Bridge, to see the tigers of course.

She wasn't so sure about this one.

She liked the Jelly fish.

And we finished the night with a blue ring pop!
What a fun night! Thanks Grandpa Taylor!
2 comments:
What a fun Grandpa!
Oh, fun! My kids love stuff like that. Not too sad I missed out on the noodle bowls though :)
Post a Comment