Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vegas Baby!

This past weekend I meet up with 8 of my college girls. We came from across the country to meet up in Vegas. I know a bunch of married, Mormon girls in Vegas, but we had a blast. We walked around during the day, went to a show at night. And just talked and laughed about life. I love these girls. Its crazy that I met all of them over 8 years ago on Vashon Island. But we really enjoyed being together for a short break.

Tasting International drinks sold by Coca cola. I really liked the lemon one from England. And the currant one from Japan.
At the Rio buffet. Getting started on the dessert round!
That's right that is chocolate coming out of the ceiling. It was a pretty awesome chocolate waterfall.



All in all I just really enjoyed seeing these girls again. I didn't realize how many trials we would all go through and come out with such amazing stories and experiences. While I am pretty sure we won't do this in Vegas in the near future, I just really had a wonderful weekend. And I am looking forward to the next time in 2013!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want that dessert plate, but I'll settle for the chocolate waterfall!

Charlotte said...

I'm jealous, what a great idea!