
That's right, He is doing Movember... it's for work. It's for a good cause, that's the only reason why it's still there. But lets just say he is so handsome when he is clean shaven!

Playing with my new camera. I didn't edit any of these in photo shop and I still love them. You can tell she is a Walser. That nose is super cute.

We had to stay behind at church today for tithing settlement. Way passed her nap time. She started to play with her sunglasses and then fell asleep. She was that tired!

I know it hurts my neck too!
5 comments:
Wow, thats a great camera! Also cute models!
I need your new address for my chirstmas card list. Please email it to me.
Bishop Fillmore
PEDRO!!! I Love You Pedro! =] Okay and I stinkin love that little girl. Her sunglasses are to die for! K now some pics of you with your new camera...??? I can't wait to see it!
Hmm, love the kid, love the camera, not loving the weird looking guy with the slightly creepy looking mustache! At least I think that's an attempt at a mustache!:) Just kidding Ian, hee hee! When I come out we are going to play with that new camera and photoshop and you are going to be in love and spend way too much time on photography!:)
Always love to see pictures of that little cutie. Fun picture of the stache too. :)
Post a Comment