Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life

It Finally fits!
I bought this snow suit for Emma when she was 6 months old. Its 18 month size and I thought she might wear it the next winter. Well maybe its a little big, but it will most likely fit better in the next few months. But Emma wanted to try it on to make sure!

Daddy making his daughter into a Emma burrito!


She thought it was pretty funny. Yes that is our life! We are glad Ian is done with his 2nd busy season of the year and are looking forward to seeing him during the week now. We missed him!

4 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, you guys. emma is adorable! good work!

Charlotte said...

Cute pics! We miss you all!

Carol T said...

Now all she needs is some snow!
It should hit about Halloween night!

Melissa said...

I remember Ian taking her out in that last winter. At least I think that was Emma in there, never could really see her!:)