Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pigtails in Utah

We are now back in Utah. Denver was fun, but we are glad to be back to our norm. I guess! Everything went very well this summer, Ian decided to accept the offer that he was given for next summer. Its a huge blessing to have a job before he even graduates. So we will be moving back to denver next summer. And we decided to take this picture because today was the first day we put Emm's Hair up in Pigtails! I think its super cute. And in this picture you can see you two teeth on the bottom. We also went to her Doctor this last week and she is 14 months old, she weighs 16 pounds and 7.5 ounces. So she is doing good as always, a little small but perfect for her! She is healthy and is walking around a ton, its a lot of fun. She is doing well with our switch over to dairy. And we are just enjoying our life right now.

4 comments:

Carol T said...

What cute pigtails! She looks so good. We miss you!
Glad all is well. Love you, Mom

The Layton Family said...

We are so happy things are going well for you guys! LOVE the pigtails! We miss you guys so much!

Curtis Family said...

Your little girl is ADORABLE! She is getting so big and it sounds like her health is doing well. That is so awesome! We will need to head down your way and visit sometime soon. Love ya!

Jason.and.Carla said...

Okay so first off... I LOVE your hair! That's my favorite I decided. Seriously I love it so so much. And Emma's hair is SO cute too. I love those pigtails! Man you two are stinkin beautiful!