Thursday, July 9, 2009

Emma's new shoes

Emma is learning how to walk, so my mom suggested that we should get her some shoes to help her balance a little better. I thought this was a great idea to help her. So My Mom and I went and found these shoes. I love them! They are bright, velcro, and sparkely! Thanks MOM!
Emma's New shoes!!
We also got her a Hot wheels car for our 4th of July trip, so that is what she is holding, she really likes how they look, and of course suck on!
Emma is doing great, she is a pro at crawling, standing up and sometimes she decided that she can just walk. And then falls on her face. She has her first tooth, right on the bottom, but I can't seem to get a picture of it, so we will try later. And she talks all the time in her own little language. What a big Girl!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wait, she can't possibly be acting that old! She's doing so great, can't wait to give her lots of kisses!

Carol T said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big. Love the shoes.
Mom

The Layton Family said...

Love the shoes! They match the hotwheels perfectly!