Ian Boogie Boarding!
Erin and I at the Marina. We got to go see all the sweet boats!
Erin, Chris, and Ian out in the waves!
This is Ian in a video just being himself!
We really enjoyed Florida, and it was a blast to go hang out with some of our closest friends. The seafood was awesome, and they even bought fresh shrimp from the gulf and cooked them for us. So good! We were able to meet Chris's Parents and hang out with them and try our first coleslaw hot dog. Very good! And we went on an awesome go kart track, I almost lost my voice because I was screaming and laughing so hard. We had some amazing pizza in two different places, and had way too much pop, it was awesome. The beaches were our favorite part of our whole trip, and we got a pretty good tan! So thanks to our friends that were so awesome to let us come and crash in their apartment for ten days!





4 comments:
I am SO jealous! Florida...ahhh... It looks like you guys had so much fun. And it's about time you post a picture of yourself! :o) You look awesome! So the next time you want a vacation remember all the beautiful...a....people here in Rexburg. :o) man it's hard to compete with beaches. :o)
What fun! Sure wish we had some of that sunny warmth here! Cute pictures!
how fun
aww looks like it was way fun! cute pics, espically lil emma is adorable!
Post a Comment