Grandma Taylor sent Emma a Valentines Day card! Emma was excited. She couldnt wait to eat it! But I did take it away before she could do any real damage. Thanks MOM!
Your little Emma is really way to cute. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I have been thinking about you a lot lately if you can believe that. I look at your pics of Emma and know that everything will be just fine with our baby. Thanks again.
Ian and I are both from Colorado. We started dating just after he got off his mission from Long Beach, Ca. We were married ten months later in April in the Denver Temple. I then graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors of Science in Business Finance. When I graduated, Ian transferred down to BYU in Provo, Utah, where he was able to get into the Accounting Program. He has now graduated with a Masters in Accounting, and has started working using that degree. Emma was born in July of 2008, while we had some troubles getting her here we are all healthy and doing great!We are so grateful for the blessing we have and are receiving every day.
2 comments:
So glad she likes her valentine! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day. Mom
Your little Emma is really way to cute. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I have been thinking about you a lot lately if you can believe that. I look at your pics of Emma and know that everything will be just fine with our baby. Thanks again.
Post a Comment